[kwlug-disc] Lucid Lynx is here!

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Apr 30 10:16:03 EDT 2010

Being on Kubuntu, I don't have to deal with the horrendous aubergine.

Today I got the notification that a new release is available.

I will hold off on the temptation to upgrade until after the Monday KWLUG
meeting.

MUST.RESIST.URGE.

Kubuntu 10.04 has native KDE dialogs for Firefox! That is a plus! (need
kmozillahelper package if you are upgrading)