[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu/flash

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Apr 28 22:47:06 EDT 2010

Richard Weait wrote, On 04/28/2010 9:38 PM:

>> system > administration > usb startup disk creator ?

What they said, particularly Richard.

Unless you are blowing from Windows, where IIRC it's buggy.

I forget off the top of my head whether the native blower offers
persistence or not. e.g. Remembering those firefox bookmarks.

Good resource on this sort of thing is pendrivelinux.org. [Thanks to
Raul, I think it was, who pointed that site out to me years ago.]