[kwlug-disc] windows 7 launch party

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Oct 23 16:36:25 EDT 2009

I RESENT THAT CHARACTERIZATION. I TOO AM A MS BASHER, AND DON'T YOU
FORGET IT! YOU, YOU, ...

(-:

I just think we can be a bit more professional about it. Reduce the
noise level that surrounds and obscures the message.

No doubt I'm digging my own hole deeper here, but look at John's
posts. Professional. Informative. Factual. MS counter-spin. And
especially when commenting upon MS antics, first illuminates that they
are antics, and in what way. FUD and futz busting. Without adding
additional FUD, futz, and extraneous noise.

IMO, anyways.

(Sorry to put you under the spotlight John.)