[kwlug-disc] pulseaudio

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Mon Oct 19 19:42:10 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 07:03:50PM -0400, Chris Irwin wrote:
> Fedora jumps the same hurdles Ubuntu does, but doesn't seem to get the
> same crap. Whether they just do a better job I can't really say; I'm not
> a regular Fedora user.

No, Fedora just jumps into different crap. :-)  They packaged up
the devel version of opensync before everyone else was ready, and
broke syncing for a couple releases, until they downgraded after
much protest.

It's just the byproduct of the firehose distros, in my opinion.
I really hope that Debian doesn't get these sorts of issues with their
new release cycle plans.

- Chris