[kwlug-disc] A karmic koala

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:06:39 EDT 2009

Personally, I rather like it. I am open-minded and appreciate any artwork
that depicts a peaceful Koala, even one that shows a third-eye, but please
be aware that a lot of people are going to shy away from anything like this,
for religious reasons, just as certain people are never going to use
Devil-Linux, no matter how good a GNU/Linux distribution it is, because of
the name, and/or because of the logo.

BTW, shouldn't the Dharmachakra symbol be held in front of the heart to
indicate that the three jewels of Buddhism come straight from the heart ?