[kwlug-disc] Building a new MythTV Frontend

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Wed Nov 4 16:11:28 EST 2009

An interesting looking build.

If it is just a terminal for streaming then it might be interesting to
try something like network booting and forget the drive altogether.

Also, the Zotac MB comes with its own external power supply.  You can go
with a smaller case without an internal PS.  It would be more quiet but
probably not less expensive though.