[kwlug-disc] FreeDOS

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:30:29 EDT 2009

They still have it for XP.  It's called sysprep.  It will basically allow
someone to install Windows in full, test it, then return it to a
non-activated state for the end user.  I can't recall if it 'strips' out the
drivers and lets XP rescan the hardware...  I used to used it when deploying
images to machines.