[kwlug-disc] Converting a document

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 23:06:10 EDT 2009

Open office has that native functionality in the "Find and Replace"

1. From the menu select "Find and replace"
2. Click on the "More options" button
3. Click on the "Regular expressions" checkbox
4. Enter the regular expression to search for
5. Position your cursor on the "replace"

Now you can specify the text and format for the replace.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/