[kwlug-disc] Job offer: J2EE Software Development Manager

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Thu Mar 12 12:42:17 EDT 2009

I don't see the KWLUG as needing an income from any sort of enterprise.
 If a headhunter wants to pick up a talented KWLUGer on this list then
by all means let them post.

Maybe the word will get out that the KWLUG mailing list/web site is a
great place to find good help and all the headhunters will be posting
here.  Giving KWLUGers a shot at jobs sounds consistent with my idea of
a LUG.