[kwlug-disc] Heuther parking and comments thread

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 8 22:00:30 EDT 2009

>From my perspective it looks like the Heuther was reasonably
successful as a meeting space. 35 people came out, is a testament to
the topic and the speaker.

How did you feel about the space? Obviously we were pretty packed and
the room was either hot (if the door was closed) or noisy (if not).

I am interested in feedback from those who biked or drove to the
meeting. Did anybody get ticketed? Where did the good spots end up
being for parking?

I was surprised that there were no ring-and-post parking for bikes
outside the Heuther. I tied my steed to a lamppost, which may not have
been that wise.

Judging from the number of people on the patio post-meeting, I imagine
that the Heuther was reasonably pleased with business. Can anybody
confirm or deny this?

- Paul