[kwlug-disc] Computer beginner tutorials on Linux

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 15:29:26 EST 2009

My experience is that the easiest way is with a game. Maybe solitaire for a mature person.

With window managers and interfaces, the problem is that to use the tutorial you should already know how to use the interface :)

So, sitting down with the person and walking through

In any event. I found this googling for "absolutely computer beginner tutorial"

http://www.seniorsguidetocomputers.com/basics.asp

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices