[kwlug-disc] Rogers Bandwith Limit - Consequences of exceeding?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Feb 5 02:06:09 EST 2009

I was just reading through http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOCSIS which
states that upstream bandwidth for the most ancient implementation
(DOCSIS 1.0) is 10 Mbps (aggregate of all channels), and the most
recent (DOCSIS 3.0) allows bonding of individual channels for 30 Mbps
upstream bandwidth, and up to 1 Gbps in the future.  And that's just
the consumer grade stuff.

--Bob.

On 4 Feb 2009 at 21:21 unsolicited <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote
about "Re: [kwlug-disc] Rogers Bandwith Li[...]"