[kwlug-disc] New locations brainstorming

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Dec 18 02:07:45 EST 2009

What I'm trying to get at is ... where is the new member in person
assistance, on meeting site, time, space, topic, kibbitz, whatever?

	Where they don't have to wrestle with transportation issues beyond
just getting to/from the meeting site, or feel awkward sitting in a
restaurant with just a glass of water. [Yes, I know, everyone who goes
is more than happy to give someone a lift TO.]

If there isn't any, or isn't any interest in such, that's OK, I just
need to know where the lug stands so I don't misrepresent it to
potential sponsors.

If this is just a bunch of hobbyists getting together for a gabfest
and a round together, that's OK too. Group dynamics and desires and
all that.