[kwlug-disc] Asa Dotzler: Firefox and more: if you have nothing to hide...

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 09:30:47 EST 2009

I'm expecting Googles numbers to drop like a rock.

The "If you are not doing anything wrong..." is one of the most idiotic arguments ever. Good and bad, right and wrong are not absolute.

Consider how many people thought that Pinochet in Argentina was good. Now ask the families of the people that disappeared.

What about the old USSR, Korea, China? What about the Communist witch hunt in the US? I could continue giving examples, but I don't have all day to keep typing.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/