[kwlug-disc] OT - SCSI Drive source

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Wed Aug 19 09:17:17 EDT 2009

Insurance Squared Inc. wrote:
> Where do folks around here source out a scsi drive in the range of 73 to
> 300 gigs?  Not the type of thing we can get at future shop.  Not sure I
> trust ebay for something like this
>
> g.

If you prefer not to order on-line at all, just go to any real computer
store (ie, not Futureshop or such, but the kind of place that actually
assembles/repairs computers as needed) and ask them to get you one.
Almost all computer dealers order stuff on demand with 1 to 2 day
shipping, and the price difference from ordering on-line yourself won't
be much at all.