[kwlug-disc] might need a "horde" guru on *very* short notice

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Mon Aug 17 16:48:13 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 04:40:05PM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   in the final stretch of my upgrade, everything seems to have settled
> down, tweaked a few bugs out of the new system but i'm having some
> difficulty in setting up horde authentication, which was working fine
> before the upgrade.

I have no experience with horde, but Debian is usually pretty good about
setting up the config the first time.  You might try backing up /etc,
purging the horde packages, and starting over, and then moving the old
config details into the new setup one by one.

That's sort of a brute force method, but at least you'd have the new
config style, which sometimes changes across major versions.

- Chris