[kwlug-disc] Heuther boardroom

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Aug 12 15:52:51 EDT 2009

One way to increase capacity in the room is if the tables could be stacked
up (or hauled outside) and more chairs be brought in. Not sure how much more
this would buy us.

Presenters: Would you rather be distracted by having latecomers come in
> beside you, or be the only ones immediately seeing them as they come in? Or
> is a distraction a distraction and it doesn't make much difference.

I don't mind.

We could try "presenter at the back of the room" for September and see.

> Should average attendance grow by 20 people, we'll have a dilemma.

Would be a good problem to have.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.