[kwlug-announce] Meeting Monday: Ask Us Anything Roundtable (Oct 2020)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 2 23:03:28 EDT 2020

Our meeting will be held on our BigBlueButton server:
https://webconference.kwlug.org/room/kwlug . There will be no access
code.

In the Before Times, a number of KWLUG members would go off for
post-meeting chitchat at a local restaurant. I am told that many nerdy
conversations happened there, and much FLOSSy information was shared.
Seeing as how we are now stuck inside forever and ever, we thought we
would spend KWLUG's 19th anniversary meeting recreating some of that
magic on our BigBlueButton server. Bring your questions and topics
related to free software, and together we will try to work them out.
Already KWLUG members have proposed questions about Python
programming, dealing with power management, power saving on laptops,
and more. Come on out, turn on your microphone and let's have some
conversation.

In other news, it is fall and soon it will be dark and cold. Also we
need some topics for our December meeting. Do you have anything to
present? Let us know.

Our meeting will start at 7pm. Hope to see you there.

- Paul
--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org