[kwlug-help] RH Directory Server/389 Directory Server and SSH key management

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri May 10 19:40:40 EDT 2013

Dear Steve,

> Is anyone using a Directory Server? Some have suggested freeipa, however
> that is not a good solution because I am trying to move away from Winbind
> <-> AD. Additionally freeipa does not sync groups which is also a bit of a
> problem.

I apologise for redirecting you, but I have a feeling that you will
have more success posting this question on the kwlug-disc list. In
particular, there are some people on that list who do use LDAP
servers (mostly OpenLDAP, if I remember correctly).

My own suggestions would be generic: checking the schema, creating a
user and seeing whether the attributes are there, and so on.

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org