[kwlug-help] Fw: "No Signal;" on my monitor

Ellen Mably embiolaw6 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:19:15 EDT 2012

Hi Paul:

Thanks for your reply.

The HD makes all the usual sounds and flashes when I turn it on. I will
check if the memory has loosened (but I didn't hear anything extra). The
inside of the HD is the same configuration (minus dust) as when I
previously used it, no extra externals- simple. I had never opened it
before . . . I'll check the fan; I believe it was running. If none of the
above helps, I'll take out the floopy drive if I can.

 The K7 Triton Series Users Manual (GA-7VM400AM(F) VAI KM400A chipset) and
the AMD Athlon XP Processor installation instructions have surfaced. Maybe
now that I've looked at the Manual, I should try reading it before Tues. to
see if it will enlighten me.
Thanks for the info about the Working Centre. If all else fails, I'll take
it there Tues.

Regards,

Ellen