[kwlug-help] Heads up: 80s style leveraged takeover

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 16 00:34:31 EDT 2011

I have developed nostalgia for neon legwarmers and power lunches, so I
will be bulk-subscribing the students from the Linux Literacy course
to it. The idea is that they can use this list to ask questions and
practice interactions on a real live mailing list populated with real
live Linux users.

There will likely be some course-related metadiscussion as well, but I
hope we will be able to keep that to a minimum.

I just wanted to give you a heads up. I hope that this is not straying
too far from the original intention of the list, and I hope you will
be tolerant of new users making new user mistakes (such as writing
uninformative subject titles for their messages).

You are of course encouraged to help these new users solve their Linux
issues. That is another reason I am using this list instead of making
a dedicated one for the course.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org