[kwlug-help] Openvpn assistance request.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:40:21 EDT 2011

I apologize for the ambiguity my brain hates thinking linearly...

Basically at some point in the future it would be nice to run  a full blown
pf sense box because of the ability to run peerblock/moblock/peerguardian ip
blocklists. and a few others but.
Basically the list is:
1st priority, get a openvpn server or otherwise running on my lan.
2nd priority, is to try and get my android device to run via the lan just to
start.
3rd will be to set up another one of my WRT's to be able to lan over the
internet as some of the games and network services I run require lan and
dont like running over wan.

Future plans: are that eventually I would like to run a pfsense box but
think that it might be too much at the moment to take on plus I would like
to reduce the need for the extra computers.