[kwlug-help] Openvpn assistance request.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Aug 19 18:32:37 EDT 2011

At first blush, way too complex / overboard. But not necessarily so.

One thing that would help - go back to your first message, and lay out
the sequence of steps / tiers you're looking for. As written it comes
in as a block of desired functionality. Can you rewrite it as
individual steps that ultimately result in your desired functionality?

i.e. The initial thrust here has been to just get OpenVpn started in
the most simplistic test case and establish the functionality.
Breaking down your desired functionality will let us identify and get
the first step going, then expand it to effect the next level, and repeat.

Concisely: The functionality expressed in your first message is a bit
big to swallow in a gulp, can you break it down into smaller bites?