[kwlug-help] Openvpn assistance request.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:18:40 EDT 2011

sorry about the hasty and brief response I have actually been looking into
running pfsense for some time now but am not really sure how I would do this
I was thinking about doing some looping around with Vlans.

Like this sort of arrangement.

Dsl-Link1---WRT1 (WAN Port-Vlan1)
Dsl-Link2---WRT1 (LAN Port1-Vlan1)
WRT1(Vlan1)---PFSense (Red Port)
PFSense(Green Port)---WRT1 (Lan Port2-Vlan2)
WRT1(Vlan2-Wifi-Cat5-Ports[3/4])---Rest of home network

Or does this sound absolutely insane?