[kwlug-help] Looking for a computer book store.

Zorik Koriz zorik at live.ca
Thu Jun 17 01:03:02 EDT 2010

I don't see where the O'Reilly site discusses the shipping time.  Anyway, I found a copy at one of the university libraries in the area so if nobody puts a hold on it I should be okay.  Keeping fingers crossed.  Thanks to everyone for their help.  The 4th edition is coming out Sept 15 and will cover python 3.0 so stores are not replenishing inventory of the 3rd edition right now.  That helps explain why it's hard to find in stores.  It would still be good to know if the KWLUG has a copy.

Cheers, Z.K.