[kwlug-help] Looking for a computer book store.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Jun 16 01:37:03 EDT 2010

I'm guessing you're talking about this:
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596009250, from 2006.

I'd be a little surprised if it isn't in the kwlug library. Albeit
perhaps checked out.

What does the O'Reilly site itself say for time frame?

If you didn't know, by being part of the lug, and you are, I believe
you are eligible for a discount from O'Reilly. And you may be able to
tag along on an order with Bob Day. He has some ins with O'Reilly. He
can post further details, if you're both interested.

I also see on the web site that it has an e-book ISBN, if that's useful.

Searching chapters, I see a new version is coming Sept. 15, 2010.
Worth waiting for? I also seem to see a 2001, and 2009 version.

amazon.ca seems to have (2) stock.