[kwlug-help] Looking for a computer book store.

Zorik Koriz zorik at live.ca
Wed Jun 16 00:15:48 EDT 2010

The book I'm looking for is "Programming Python", preferably the 3rd edition, by Mark Lutz.  There are other python books, but this one is the second in a two volume set and I'm reading the first volume now.  I have not found any other books that cover the subject in as much detail.

How do I find out if it is in the KWLUG library?

Amazon says it will ship in 1 to 4 *months*, chapters says 3-5 weeks.  I might need it sooner than that.  I'm not 100% sure I'll even need it, but if I do, I don't want to have to tell the customer to wait 5 weeks.  :)

The library is checking if they can get it from some other library.  I'm waiting to hear back.

Thanks, Z.K.