[kwlug-help] Looking for a computer book store.

Zorik Koriz zorik at live.ca
Mon Jun 14 23:21:22 EDT 2010

Where is a good computer book store in KW or area?  The book store near me said it can
 take three to five weeks to get the book I want, which is longer than I want to
 wait.  I guess I could order it from Amazon but I hate giving out my
credit card number on line.  The book I'm looking for is not likely to be found on the shelf in most book stores.  I need a store that has a lot of computer books.

Thanks, Z.K.