[kwlug-disc] Personal Database Software

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Sun May 12 11:02:35 EDT 2024

The benefits of using a solution based on sqlite is that the sqlite file format is very well established, highly stable, very well documented, and there are a large number of programs that read or write it. Therefore it's a good choice for the goals of exchanging database files with other people, and to have confidence that you will still be able to read your old database files twenty years from now.