[kwlug-disc] Debian problem

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon May 6 09:29:58 EDT 2024

I know that Ubuntu doesn't allow login as root, but at least the Ubuntu
installer has a little checkbox "make this user an administrator" when
you're setting up your user account.

I can re-run the installer to see if my eyes missed something, but it was a
very simple follow-the-bouncing-ball type of installer app.