[kwlug-disc] Is anyone a member of or connected to KWartzLab?

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Sat Mar 30 13:46:53 EDT 2024

Although I have no connection to Kwartzlab, I've seen their name pop up a few times in my event feeds.
There is a retrocomputing group that meets at Kwartzlab: <https://computerheritagegroup.org/>
Someone from this group might make a good KWLUG guest speaker.
Also, Tri City Synths has been holding synthesizer workshops at Kwartzlab <https://tricitysynthsociety.com/synthesizer-workshops/>