[kwlug-disc] Minimal Phone: E-ink screen, qwerty keyboard

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Fri Mar 22 12:15:22 EDT 2024

Cool project. The software isn't open source, and they don't claim otherwise. It is "full android" including the Google app store, which is closed source.

I run a pure open source Android distro on my phone, with no google services running, but that means no play store. I use the Fdroid app store instead.