[kwlug-disc] Update - Introduction to TrueNAS SCALE

Jason jasonpa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:42:40 EST 2024

Hey all,

I put up an article with my presentation slides, the recording, and a
ton of extra resources and references here:

https://www.linuxtek.ca/2024/03/08/kwlug-presentation-march-2024-introduction-to-truenas-scale/

Definitely lots to unpack.  One thing I want to mention that was
asked, is for sharing files securely between servers, check out
Syncthing: https://syncthing.net/

Thanks for a great session, and I really appreciate all the feedback
from the survey so I can improve on my presentations and public
speaking.

FYI - The winner of the ReadyNAS Pro is Bob - I will email you
directly.  Congratulations!

Cheers,
Jason