[kwlug-disc] Time and space are inseparable ... even in coding

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Mon Jul 8 18:26:54 EDT 2024

Okay. This is an analogy, but it is helpful.

When we structure things in code, we separate them. It is like space:
some particular memory is used.

Then these structure locations suggest placement of processes and lock
particular resources/spots.

So, in current refactoring I am moving form a single hair ball to
separated structure, and single lock (locked flow) is naturally replaced
with many specific lock places, allowing processing to flow more
parallel in time.

Hence, time and space are inseparable, even here.