[kwlug-disc] Looking for Linux Training Resources

Jason jasonpa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 13:58:40 EDT 2024

Hi all,

I'm teaching a Linux Server course at Conestoga College, and I'm looking
for supplementary resources I can provide the students to help them learn
with, on top of the course provided material.

Mainly looking for free resources, but I don't mind including some paid
ones if they are inexpensive or very well regarded.

Just looking to mix up the type of material that can be used, so it's not
just lectures and textbooks.

Having some good media, practical exercises, tutorials, samples, challenges
and more would be helpful to engage the students with different learning
methods.

I've already put a list up here with what I've found, and I can add to it
and publish an article with all of the resources when it's ready:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Q78gB4bu2eCIgBeOMCtXDhjjdyweHQe1yH1ZNb-jIE/edit?usp=drive_link

Thanks,
Jason