[kwlug-disc] Remote vs local meetings, five months in

crankyoldbugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 22:00:15 EST 2024

I appreciate that remote meetings are still a thing.   While I like hanging around with my fellow KWLUG members, I'm still not healthy enough to tackle on-site meetings. So kudos to our leaders for keeping the remote meetings going.Honestly,  the only complaint that I have is that it's hard to hear the in-room chatter or comments/questions. But a simple fix would be for the speakers to repeat the comments/questions into the microphone before answering. I do think that all of us in KWLUG appreciate that we do have regular monthly meetings and that it's all so well-organized.
-------- Original message --------From: Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> Date: 2024-02-13  9:33 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: kwlug-disc at kwlug.org Cc: Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> Subject: [kwlug-disc] Remote vs local meetings, five months in How have the hybrid meetings been going for people?What is irritating?What is working well?What/how should we improve?I have some opinions but will keep them to myself for the time being.- Paul_______________________________________________kwlug-disc mailing listTo unsubscribe, send an email to kwlug-disc-leave at kwlug.orgwith the subject "unsubscribe", or emailkwlug-disc-owner at kwlug.org to contact a human being.