[kwlug-disc] June presentation needed

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu May 11 00:05:13 EDT 2023

We are looking for a presentation for June. Ideally it would be
beginner-friendly. Jason Eckert has offerd a talk on the UNIX
philosophy, but we have been leaning on him pretty heavily, and we
need a robust collection of speakers if the LUG is going to survive.

Does anybody have a topic they would be interested in presenting? It
does not have to be elaborate or use OBS or anything. If you have been
exploring a piece of software or just want to show us something
useful, that would be amazing.

Does anybody have some contacts they could hit up for a presentation?

The June meeting will again be online, so prospective presenters could
be from far away. (The physical meeting space discussion is another
thing weighing heavy on me these days.)

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org