[kwlug-disc] OT: Mouser electronics experiences?

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:34:55 EDT 2023

I have purchased 3 or 4 times from Mouser in the last 5 years.  It has been
more than a decade since I purchased from Digikey.  Never had any problems
with either.  I admit that I did choose Mouser initially when I saw they
had a local office, and was surprised when it shipped from Texas (I think),
but it was reasonably timely.

Brent