[kwlug-disc] Dinner location/Sysadmin appreciation day

jason.eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:12:10 EDT 2023

I believe most have now migrated to Postgres, LAPP :-)Sent from my Samsung device running Android (basically Linux in drag)
-------- Original message --------From: CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com> Date: 2023-06-29  11:33  (GMT-05:00) To: KWLUG discussion <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> Subject: Re: [kwlug-disc] Dinner location/Sysadmin appreciation day Is "lamp lighter" the same thing as a LAMP stack?  I'm sure we all do LAMP stacks in our sleep...On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 11:21 AM Steve Izma <sizma at golden.net> wrote:On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 07:54:37AM -0400, Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc wrote:
> Subject: [kwlug-disc] Dinner location/Sysadmin appreciation day
>
> Sometimes people want to do something for Sysadmin Appreciation
> Day, which this year is July 28. Are there plans afoot for
> this, or is that rolled into July 17? (Do "sysadmins" even
> exist anymore? It's like having an appreciation day for lamp
> lighters.)

I'm up for a sysadmin supper. It could be that sysadmins need to
become a secret society, like lamp lighters (they keep them under
baskets these days).

        -- Steve

--
Steve Izma
-

==
The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best – and
therefore never scrutinize or question.
    -- Stephen Jay Gould, *Full House: The Spread of Excellence
       from Plato to Darwin*, 1996

with the subject "unsubscribe", or email
kwlug-disc-owner at kwlug.org to contact a human being.