[kwlug-disc] Framework Laptop

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Fri Jun 23 00:07:11 EDT 2023

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023, at 23:19, Ron Singh wrote:
> Oh yeah, that Shinobi keyboard is a stunner!
> Might I ask, which switches did you decide on?

Cherry MX Browns. I ordered the keyboard with the switches, so they're soldered in.

You can order it as a DIY kit, and apparently the sockets are hotswap in the kit. This would have been a much better option. I was under the impression they were solder sockets, and I wasn't interested in soldering 92 keyswitches.

--
*Chris Irwin*

email:   chris at chrisirwin.ca
  web: https://chrisirwin.ca