[kwlug-disc] Framework Laptop

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Thu Jun 22 21:23:22 EDT 2023

Here's a ridiculously detailed review of the 2023 intel model with lots of tech specs and testing:
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Core-i7-1370P-performance-debut-Framework-Laptop-13-5-13th-Gen-Intel-review.714563.0.html

Overall quite strong, with weaknesses in the display, battery, fan noise.

It looks interesting. I would seriously consider it. Or maybe the future 16" model that is announced.