[kwlug-disc] Bank of Canada launching public consultations on a digital dollar

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:11:57 EDT 2023

This link is to the press release, nevertheless I was immediately turned
off of trusting the BoC with one line on the page:  "For the latest updates
on the process, follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/bankofcanada/status/1618264200878456835>, Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/TheBankofCanada/> and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/thebankofcanada/>."

Really?  You're asking us about security and finances, and you use the
three worse online criminal organizations??