[kwlug-disc] RSVPs for dinner tomorrow (Wednesday June 14, 2023 at 7pm)

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 13 10:53:28 EDT 2023

Morning everyone,

Last call for RSVPs for dinner tomorrow night (Wednesday June 14 2023 at
7pm) at McCabes in Kitchener.

As I mentioned at the meeting, I won't be there tomorrow but I will make
the reservation.

And as ever, the RSVPs are helpful and appreciated for making the
reservation but you are always welcome at the last minute!

See you soon,

Andrew

(P.S.: I was looking at possible options for the July 17th dinner, and I
saw there is a new place in downtown Kitchener called "Coop Wicked
Chicken".
https://thecoopwickedchicken.com/menu/kitchener/
They look like they have reasonably sizes tables, for a bunch of us to
be there.

Thoughts?
)