[kwlug-disc] OT: Mouser electronics experiences?

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:33:33 EDT 2023

Thanks for the offer, Stuart. I was just curious if they had a walk-in
as I wasn't exactly sure of some parts: doing
https://www.printables.com/model/134529-misterdeck. The creator looked
over my parts list from Mouser and made suggestions, so now I know
exactly which sliders work best. I can order them, I just wasn't sure
if they had a physical store like Sayal.

Cheers and thank you, everyone!

Charles