[kwlug-disc] Docker Host Appliance

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jan 21 11:24:56 EST 2023

This discussion does make me think I should really try out TrueNAS. But
I will probably still procrastinate it. ;)

Jason, I think your presentation is going to have some coverage and
maybe after that we can consider if we want more?

Chris, I also agree that TrueNAS the the project that also looks the
most like a product. I am also cheap so, I will probably never buy their
brand new hardware, but I appreciate that it exists.

https://www.truenas.com/truenas-mini/

This feels safer. I can learn this, and have a fall back to just paying
for it. I guess this is adopting the puppy problem. It is nice to be
able to adopt the puppy, but having a well managed kennels I can just
pay for is good to.
(gosh, spelling kennel was hard. knell, kneel and finally kennel :) )

Andrew