[kwlug-disc] BYTE Magazine archives

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Fri Jan 20 15:15:46 EST 2023

I was a Byte guy, not a PC Magazine guy. This was my favourite issue of Byte:
   https://archive.org/details/byte-magazine-1981-08
Yes, the Smalltalk issue.

Archive.org is an amazing resource for this kind of thing. They have the Byte archive as well as all of the other archives known to digital librarians. It is THE internet library.
   https://archive.org/details/byte-magazine

For completeness,
   https://archive.org/details/pc_magazine

Also, click the links and check out the navigation and download options. Pretty sweet.