[kwlug-disc] New Mastodon server for @kwlug

Jeff Smith crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:12:39 EST 2023

I should have given the disclaimer that I started on Mastodon.social, but it was way, way too noisy, and was home to people who were too weird for even for the MAGA bunch.

Fosstodon.org, on the other hand, moves at a nice pace, and it’s by nerds, for nerds.  My kind of people.  People who get my jokes.  I could die happy there.

Reluctantly sent from my iPhone.