[kwlug-disc] Next restaurant meetup?

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 2 16:52:42 EST 2023

Hi everyone,

Following up on this, and thank you Paul for posting this prompt.

I think things went well last time, and McCabe's was a good choice.

Unless anyone objects in the next day or 2, I will schedule the next
dinner meeting for January 16th, the week after our regular meeting.

We will do McCabe's again, unless anyone has another venue they would
like to try.

Andrew