[kwlug-disc] The never ending hunt for all things Retro

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Tue Feb 21 17:25:50 EST 2023

I think the listings are not comprehensive for Ontario. Here are some things that are missing:

I went to Sid Bolton's computer museum before it shut down in 2018.
The collection was transferred to Mississauga:
https://collections.utm.utoronto.ca/collections/syd-bolton-collection

I have not visited the York University computer museum:
https://museum.eecs.yorku.ca/

A folk music album (vinyl LP) about the APL programming language from 1981, from the York U collection:
http://smartarrays.com/downloads/aplblossomtime/APL_Blossom_Time_Studio.mp3
http://smartarrays.com/downloads/aplblossomtime/aplblossomtime.html