[kwlug-disc] Watcamp newsletter this week

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 13 15:26:43 EST 2023

No, things are weirder than that. Looking at my logs again it looked
like the cronjob didn't fire? That makes no sense, though.

(Nope. The cronjob did run on schedule, but I get a weird message from
the thing that sends email. Time to investigate further, I guess.)

I manually sent out the newsletters and they seem to have gotten
through now. Weird.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate computers?

Also, a few days ago DNS wasn't working on this VPS. DNS requests to
8.8.8.8 were not working, but ones to 8.8.4.4 were.

- Paul